ZILLA is an ICO marketplace app, committed to disrupting venture capital. We allow companies to raise funding using cryptocurrency. We are intensely focused on building apps and experiences that our friends, family, and customers love to use. We are a multilingual/multicultural company based all over the world.
We're looking for highly motivated people who seek a fun, collaborative, and iterative environment.
We are seeking a full time IOS developer who can perform with autonomy. This developer will be responsible for feature implementation, updating and maintaining our ZILLA app.
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping
- Collaborate with our designers and engineers to design and implement exciting new features that use the latest technologies for mobile
- Self manage and provide reports on progress
- Work in an Agile-like, iterative lifecycle development process
- Collaborate with designers, quality assurance, project manager, product managers, and project sponsors
- Work remotely and/or in-house with coworkers in different time zones around the world
- Minimum of 3 years of professional iOS (Swift) software development
- Experience in Object oriented programing
- Strong understanding of the HTTP, RPC protocol and REST API
- Experience self-managing and self-reporting
- Experience in using Unix like system (MAC or Linux or Debian)
- Extremely passionate about User eXperience, with a relentless focus on what’s best for our users
- Experience in blockchain technology
- Experience in web3.js, ethereum
- Interest in launching a service that has a positive disruptive impact on the world
- Technical development and curiosity for other subjects
- We understand the necessity to be open and versatile. We use English pretty much often.
- Work time is somewhat flexible
- We value communication skills. The 1st interview is about checking if there is a mutual fit, generally over the phone/skype/hangout.
- In the 2nd interview, we give you a coding problem or ask about it and the goal is to design the code and implement it through discussions.